Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon-related freeway-ramp restrictions on Sunday (Jan. 19) in Phoenix area
The following freeway-ramp restrictions are scheduled on Sunday (Jan. 19) for the P.F. Chang’s Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon in the Phoenix area, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation:
· Westbound I-10 off-ramp at Seventh Avenue closed, eastbound I-10 off-ramp at Seventh Avenue restricted with no northbound turns from 4 a.m. to approximately 9:15 a.m. Sunday.
· Eastbound Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway) off-ramp at McClintock Drive closed from 6:30 a.m. to approximately 9:30 a.m. Sunday.
· Westbound Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway) off-ramp at Van Buren Street closed from 4 a.m. to approximately 2 p.m. Sunday.
· Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway) off-ramps at Scottsdale Road restricted from 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Sunday, with southbound turns limited to event traffic only. Non-event traffic will be detoured to northbound Scottsdale Road.
· For drivers planning to exit eastbound Loop 202 (Red Mountain Freeway) at 52nd Street, please note no turns will be allowed from southbound 52nd Street to eastbound Van Buren Street from 4 a.m. to approximately 2 p.m. Sunday.
For more information regarding the P.F. Changs Rock 'n' Roll Marathon and road restrictions CLICK HERE