The Clear Channel Phoenix Digital Team is looking for a Digital Content Coordinator for our Phoenix stations. The Digital Content Coordinator will be tasked with creating content for our 8 phoenix based radio stations. This position requires someone with a strong background in design, HTML, and video production. You must be detailed oriented, organized, and able to hit deadlines. You will work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and creative environment. If you are a web-cultured, social media loving, sweat the details, collaborative-working content creator, then this position might be for you.
- A high competency of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and know when to use each.
- Strong background in HTML / CSS.
- Ability to efficiently use Adobe Premiere and/or Apple Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge of typography and design principals.
- Basic knowledge of audio editing.
- Adobe Flash experience a plus.
- Strong social media skills.
- High level of competency for content marketing.
- Portfolio is required.
- Minimum 2 years experience creating digital content in a team environment.
- The ability to complete projects quickly and multi-task between multiple projects at once.
- Candidate must be able to work flexible hours.
- Good people skills and the desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Healthy addiction to the Internet and pop culture.
Note to candidates applying: You must apply on-line at https://careerchannel.silkroad.com. Please type Phoenix in the keyword search area to find this job posting. If you do not have access to the internet, please visit your local library.
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.